Former Tusker Project Fame (TPF) star and internet sensation Alvan Gatitu known to many as Alvan Love has landed a job with Trace Radio.
Gatitu made the announcement on his social media pages saying fans should expect to hear him on-air from February.
He will be hosting a breakfast show every Monday to Friday from 6 am to 10 am.Former Tusker Project Fame (TPF) star and internet sensation Alvan Gatitu poses for a photo at Trace Radio station
"If the Lord did it before He will do it again for you! It's been 4years. I missed radio," said Gatitu.
Previously, Gatitu hosted a show on Family Radio 316 where he gave insights on social matters.
Trace is a French global urban music television and entertainment network with three products in the Kenyan entertainment market which include; Trace Radio, Gospel and Play.
At the same time, former radio maisha presenter and TPF contestant Christina Korosso popularly known as Tinah Korosso has landed a job at East Africa Radio in Tanzania.
Korosso will be hosting the Weekend Breakfast from 6 am to 10am alongside Evans Bukuku and Bobby Mongi.
"We would like to welcome Ms Korosso to the station. She will be on air every Saturday and Sunday morning, entertaining and informing you on the latest," East Africa Radio wrote on social media.
This will be the second time the presenter is working with East Africa Radio, having served in the same capacity from 2010 to 2012.Former radio maisha presenter Christina Korosso
- disclosed12 June 2021 - 7:38 pm
- details12 June 2021 - 7:03 pm
- Analysis12 June 2021 - 6:06 pm
- stalemate12 June 2021 - 4:09 pm
- shots fired12 June 2021 - 3:35 pm
- Changes12 June 2021 - 3:23 pm
- Confession12 June 2021 - 2:42 pm
- lanes12 June 2021 - 2:18 pm
- Apprehended12 June 2021 - 1:56 pm
- Confronted12 June 2021 - 1:03 pm
- inconvenience12 June 2021 - 12:21 pm
- Chosen12 June 2021 - 11:04 am