- Citizen Digital
Citizen TV presenter Kambua Mathu and her husband Jackson Mathu have lost their second born baby.
In a statement on her social media pages on Monday, February 15, Kambua announced the demise of their son Malachi Manundu, who was born a few days ago.
"He was everything we hoped for, and more, much more. Perfect in every way. Malachi knew how much he was loved, and so he did all he could to stay with us.Kambua Mathu poses for a photo on Thursday, December 10, 2020
"With the help of a most dedicated team of doctors and nurses, our little baby fought, until Jesus healed him by taking him to Himself," the presenter wrote on Instagram.
Kambua requested her fans to give her and her family time to process the loss, promising to respond to all their messages in due time.
"We may not know how to navigate the days ahead, but God does. And so we trust Him, a moment at a time," she added.
The Rauka Show host announced her second pregnancy in November 2020, after which she released a song titled Neema, expressing her gratitude to God for the beautiful gift.
The couple had stayed for seven years without the gift of a child before God blessed them with their first born child, Baby Nathaniel, in August 2019.
The presenter has never shied away from sharing her motherhood experiences and has been a blessing to other waiting mothers, having suffered constant trolling on social media for the years she was childless.
"I changed my prayer for God to bless me in the way that He chose to.
"It's normal to feel a certain level of disappointment but I'm blessed to have a very strong husband because as much as society blamed me, he carried that burden with me," Kambua said in a previous interview.Kambua and hubby Jackson Mathu.child
- tragedy20 September 2021 - 10:28 pm
- CONTINENTAL GIANT20 September 2021 - 7:10 pm
- FACE OFF20 September 2021 - 6:28 pm
- Revealed20 September 2021 - 5:52 pm
- Voice of the Mountain20 September 2021 - 5:30 pm
- DIRECTIVE20 September 2021 - 4:11 pm
- RESCUED20 September 2021 - 3:28 pm
- Next phase20 September 2021 - 2:16 pm
- Change of tact20 September 2021 - 1:24 pm
- Interruptions20 September 2021 - 12:53 pm
- Congrats20 September 2021 - 1:05 pm
- SHOCKING20 September 2021 - 12:45 pm