Days after media personality Grace Kuria announced her departure from Chinese broadcasting giant, China Global Television Network (CGTN) Africa, she has found a new home.
Taking to her social media pages on Thursday, September 23, Kuria announced that she had joined the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).
She, however, did not disclose what her role at the station would be.Media personality Grace Kuria
"Not by power, not by might, but by the Spirit of the living God, anything is possible, bigger than we used to be, we have moved, I say we have moved," she wrote.
Sources at the media house told Kenyans.co.ke that Kuria would be a producer for a Women Program called She Word.
The media personality was at CGTN for only seven months before announcing her departure on Monday, September 20.
Kuria disclosed that her short tenure at the broadcaster had equipped her for the next phase of her career.
"Some personal news! Today, I leave CGTN Africa a better person than I was months ago, with greater insight on digital media," she stated.
"Forever grateful for the opportunity. Excited about the next phase of my career. God takes all the glory."
Kuria begun her career at K24 TV as a reporter before joining the Standard Media Group-owned KTN where she worked as a news anchor for two years.BBC studios in Nairobi
- COMEBACK27 October 2021 - 8:10 pm
- Struggling27 October 2021 - 8:10 pm
- Halted27 October 2021 - 6:47 pm
- this is why27 October 2021 - 6:42 pm
- Concern27 October 2021 - 6:29 pm
- The Truth27 October 2021 - 6:23 pm
- SHOCKING27 October 2021 - 6:12 pm
- sweet27 October 2021 - 5:30 pm
- Troubled27 October 2021 - 4:30 pm
- Changes27 October 2021 - 4:11 pm
- Formation27 October 2021 - 5:15 pm
- REMARKABLE27 October 2021 - 4:56 pm