Private detective, Jane Mugo, was allegedly attacked when travelling from Bungoma to Nairobi County on Thursday, November 25.
Mugo was attacked by unknown individuals at round 6:30pm at the Ainabkoi- Kapsabet junction.
In a police report filed at Kondoo Police Station in Kesses, Uasin Gishu County, Mugo claimed that her abductors blocked her vehicle using a saloon Subaru. She was not able to capture the vehicle's number plates.A file image of Private Investigator Jane Mugo at her home in NairobiFilePEOPLE DAILY
The suspects inflicted injuries on Mugo's face and hands using a machete.
In addition, they kidnapped her driver, Kevin Okoth, and a passenger by the name Newton Manyana then made away with Mugo's vehicle, a Prado.
Some of the other items stolen include; her two mobile phones and personal items.
Following the attack, Mugo sought treatment at the Burnt Forest County Hospital before being transferred to Reale Hospital in Eldoret Town.
Investigations into the matter have began and police are seeking to bring the suspects, who are still at large, to book.
The detective recently declared interest in vying for the 2022 elections.
The controversial investigator has hinted she would vie for the Kirinyaga Woman Representative seat.
Mugo disclosed she was passionate about giving back to society, adding that she was ready to serve Kirinyaga residents.Private detective Jane Mugo in an Instagram photo dated September 21, 2021stolen suspect
- Fall Out28 January 2022 - 8:04 pm
- exposed28 January 2022 - 8:10 pm
- respect28 January 2022 - 7:51 pm
- Cancelled28 January 2022 - 7:25 pm
- tough call28 January 2022 - 7:05 pm
- Punitive28 January 2022 - 6:19 pm
- big moves28 January 2022 - 7:03 pm
- Security Matters28 January 2022 - 5:47 pm
- new twist28 January 2022 - 5:20 pm
- Ruto's Call28 January 2022 - 4:45 pm
- turned down28 January 2022 - 4:26 pm
- Debts28 January 2022 - 3:49 pm