Prominent Nairobi businesswoman Esther Passaris has officially joined the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party.
Ms Passaris who had earlier indicated she wants to vie for the Nairobi governor seat stated that she would now vie for the Nairobi Women Representative seat on an ODM ticket
Speaking during her unveiling at a rally in Kibra Passaris stated she chose the ODM party because she believed that it was the right one for her.
"For Kenya to be united we must choose baba (Raila Odinga) as the National Super Alliance (NASA) presidential candidate.
"I have returned home to ODM," Passaris stated as she addressed Kibra residents on Sunday.
Last week, the businesswoman conducted a poll on her twitter account on whether to vie for gubernatorial seat or woman rep. Her move to the Women Representative seat could have been triggered by her supporters who urged her to vie for the same.
In 2013, she vied for Nairobi Woman Representative position on a Kenya National Congress (KNC) ticket but lost to incumbent Rachael Shebesh.
- short and sweet21 April 2021 - 7:44 pm
- Update21 April 2021 - 7:29 pm
- Call to action21 April 2021 - 6:56 pm
- details21 April 2021 - 5:39 pm
- memories21 April 2021 - 6:18 pm
- Greener pastures21 April 2021 - 6:01 pm
- Concerning21 April 2021 - 5:12 pm
- memorabilia21 April 2021 - 3:53 pm
- grass to grace21 April 2021 - 4:04 pm
- Starter Pack21 April 2021 - 2:50 pm
- Abducted21 April 2021 - 2:24 pm
- consequences21 April 2021 - 1:15 pm