Esther Passaris Officially Joins ODM.
Prominent Nairobi businesswoman Esther Passaris has officially joined the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party.
Ms Passaris who had earlier indicated she wants to vie for the Nairobi governor seat stated that she would now vie for the Nairobi Women Representative seat on an ODM ticket
Speaking during her unveiling at a rally in Kibra Passaris stated she chose the ODM party because she believed that it was the right one for her.
"For Kenya to be united we must choose baba (Raila Odinga) as the National Super Alliance (NASA) presidential candidate.
"I have returned home to ODM," Passaris stated as she addressed Kibra residents on Sunday.
Last week, the businesswoman conducted a poll on her twitter account on whether to vie for gubernatorial seat or woman rep. Her move to the Women Representative seat could have been triggered by her supporters who urged her to vie for the same.
In 2013, she vied for Nairobi Woman Representative position on a Kenya National Congress (KNC) ticket but lost to incumbent Rachael Shebesh.
- 17 January 2019 - 8:34 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 7:25 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 5:37 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 5:29 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 4:55 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 4:38 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 4:16 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 4:00 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 2:40 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 2:37 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 3:02 pm
- 17 January 2019 - 1:56 pm