Nowhere in the world, are people happier than in Switzerland. In contrast, Kenya ranked position 125 out of 185 countries.
This is according to the third annual World Happiness report, as produced by the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), an initiative under the United Nations, aimed at influencing government policy
The report contains analysis from leading experts in economics, neuroscience and national statistics. It describes how measurements of subjective well-being can be used effectively to assess national progress. Variables such as real GDP per capita, healthy life expectancy, corruption levels and social freedoms are taken into account to determine the ranking.
When the report was launched in 2012.in 2013, Scandinavian countries dominated the list with Denmark being ranked the happiest country in the world.
This year, the top 5 countries in terms of happiness were indexed as follows;
While the least happy countries as per the report were;
According to the SDSN report, African countries including DRC Congo,Sudan, Liberia and Zimbabwe and Mozambique are happier than Kenya.
- it's time12 July 2020 - 8:03 pm
- next move?12 July 2020 - 7:28 pm
- Exposed12 July 2020 - 7:18 pm
- power games12 July 2020 - 5:47 pm
- marching band12 July 2020 - 5:33 pm
- Surge12 July 2020 - 5:23 pm
- Trailblazer12 July 2020 - 4:57 pm
- changes12 July 2020 - 3:36 pm
- skilled12 July 2020 - 4:17 pm
- discord12 July 2020 - 2:57 pm
- Mansion Tour12 July 2020 - 2:52 pm
- Go Ahead12 July 2020 - 2:13 pm