Joho said that his unwavering support for Mr Odinga was the reason why he was constantly in trouble with the Government and why he had been in and out of court.
On Monday, Joho claimed that he was the most crucified Governor because he was affiliated to the Opposition.
"I am probably the only Governor who has had most cases in this country. This is because of my strong support for Raila and ODM. I voted for Raila in 2007 and 2013 and I am going to vote for him again in 2017. My shadow and blood is ODM," Joho said.
Joho was speaking in regard to the new allegations that he gave out Mwembe Tayari market to private individuals, a matter which is now being investigated by the Director of Public Prosecutions Keriako Tobiko as directed by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
In April this year, Joho was accused by the EACC of awarding tenders to his relatives and close associates. The case was however closed owing to lack of evidence after further investigations were conducted.
- Tragic3 December 2022 - 7:47 am
- Take Note3 December 2022 - 7:22 am
- Statesman3 December 2022 - 7:04 am
- EXPLAINED2 December 2022 - 8:02 pm
- Changes2 December 2022 - 6:34 pm
- Fairy Tale2 December 2022 - 7:40 pm
- Quit2 December 2022 - 6:20 pm
- Accolades2 December 2022 - 7:53 pm
- Staff purge2 December 2022 - 6:04 pm
- delight2 December 2022 - 5:27 pm
- Crash2 December 2022 - 5:23 pm
- DISAPPOINTMENT2 December 2022 - 5:15 pm