Mr Ochanda disclosed that he had been approached by ODM leaders who demanded that he drop his quest in favour of the nominated MP.
“I can confirm to you that I have been approached by Ugunja MP Opiyo Wandayi and Nyando MP Fred Outa to drop my bid for Oburu in exchange for a running mate’s slot.
“But I cannot buy such an idea because there is no guarantee that I will get the slot and I am also not interested in taking other people’s positions. To tell me to wait and become a running mate means I will not take part in ODM nominations,” Mr Ochanda stated.
The Bondo MP affirmed that he will stand his ground and will not drop his bid for Raila's elder brother.
It now remains to be seen what action will be taken to settle the dispute among the two leaders considering Raila’s brother has already announced that he will vie for the Bondo parliamentary seat.
- discord12 July 2020 - 2:57 pm
- Mansion Tour12 July 2020 - 2:52 pm
- Go Ahead12 July 2020 - 2:13 pm
- 1+112 July 2020 - 1:59 pm
- big break12 July 2020 - 1:46 pm
- Compensation12 July 2020 - 12:41 pm
- shining12 July 2020 - 12:10 pm
- The Truth12 July 2020 - 12:03 pm
- sad12 July 2020 - 11:32 am
- Differences12 July 2020 - 10:06 am
- heating up12 July 2020 - 9:24 am
- Frightening12 July 2020 - 9:13 am