Mr Ochanda disclosed that he had been approached by ODM leaders who demanded that he drop his quest in favour of the nominated MP.
“I can confirm to you that I have been approached by Ugunja MP Opiyo Wandayi and Nyando MP Fred Outa to drop my bid for Oburu in exchange for a running mate’s slot.
“But I cannot buy such an idea because there is no guarantee that I will get the slot and I am also not interested in taking other people’s positions. To tell me to wait and become a running mate means I will not take part in ODM nominations,” Mr Ochanda stated.
The Bondo MP affirmed that he will stand his ground and will not drop his bid for Raila's elder brother.
It now remains to be seen what action will be taken to settle the dispute among the two leaders considering Raila’s brother has already announced that he will vie for the Bondo parliamentary seat.
- Shining Star25 June 2022 - 7:56 pm
- Veterans25 June 2022 - 7:45 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 7:21 pm
- Luxurious25 June 2022 - 6:54 pm
- Crackdown25 June 2022 - 6:05 pm
- Roughed up25 June 2022 - 5:12 pm
- Own Path25 June 2022 - 4:25 pm
- Deal25 June 2022 - 3:40 pm
- Guidelines25 June 2022 - 3:35 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 2:49 pm
- GOLDEN HEARTS25 June 2022 - 12:57 pm
- Murals25 June 2022 - 12:54 pm