Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho has announced that there will be six major rallies in the six counties of Coast region in a bid to neutralise the growing influence of Jubilee in the area.
Joho stated that the rallies are meant to campaign for ODM leader Raila Odinga to be the next President of Kenya.
The Mombasa Governor added that the events will culminate into a major rally at Tononoka grounds on March 27 where all ODM leaders in Coast will announce their political direction.
The latest move by Joho is to ensure that Coast residents vote overwhelmingly for Odinga and vote out the Jubilee administration.
The governor has been a fierce critic of President Uhuru Kenyatta claiming that the Jubilee administration has done nothing for the coast residents.
Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto have been pitching camp at the Coast to try and woo the electorate to vote for Jubilee, in a region perceived to be an ODM stronghold.
- impressive3 July 2020 - 7:33 pm
- new toy3 July 2020 - 6:48 pm
- unexpected3 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- banned3 July 2020 - 5:04 pm
- new start3 July 2020 - 3:38 pm
- new record3 July 2020 - 3:29 pm
- Targetted3 July 2020 - 3:18 pm
- finally3 July 2020 - 2:54 pm
- you've been warned3 July 2020 - 2:31 pm
- nabbed3 July 2020 - 2:07 pm
- Seize the Moment3 July 2020 - 1:34 pm
- vandalised3 July 2020 - 1:13 pm