Joho to Hold Six Major Rallies in the Six Counties of Coast Region to Campaign for ODM leader Raila Odinga
Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho has announced that there will be six major rallies in the six counties of Coast region in a bid to neutralise the growing influence of Jubilee in the area.
Joho stated that the rallies are meant to campaign for ODM leader Raila Odinga to be the next President of Kenya.
The Mombasa Governor added that the events will culminate into a major rally at Tononoka grounds on March 27 where all ODM leaders in Coast will announce their political direction.
The latest move by Joho is to ensure that Coast residents vote overwhelmingly for Odinga and vote out the Jubilee administration.
The governor has been a fierce critic of President Uhuru Kenyatta claiming that the Jubilee administration has done nothing for the coast residents.
Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto have been pitching camp at the Coast to try and woo the electorate to vote for Jubilee, in a region perceived to be an ODM stronghold.
- 8 December 2019 - 7:26 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 6:52 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 6:40 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 5:40 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 5:31 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 5:02 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 4:12 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 4:00 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 3:48 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 2:56 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 1:46 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 2:44 pm