Several businesses owned by Kenyan Nationals in South Africa have been adversely affected by the wave of ongoing xenophobic attacks.
Kenyan traders based in South Africa have suffered looting and destruction of their business premises leading to losses amounting to millions of shillings.
According to Kenya's ambassador to South Africa, Jean Njeri Kamau Kenyans living in areas affected by the violence have fled their homes.
In a new move to tackle the spate of anti- migrant attacks that has left seven people dead, the South African Defence force has been deployed to tackle gangs hunting down and killing foreigners.dead violence
- most high26 June 2022 - 7:50 pm
- Avoidance26 June 2022 - 6:45 pm
- Triumphant26 June 2022 - 4:41 pm
- Revealed26 June 2022 - 3:58 pm
- Godsend26 June 2022 - 5:19 pm
- Comeback26 June 2022 - 3:24 pm
- Unfortunate26 June 2022 - 1:01 pm
- Details26 June 2022 - 12:52 pm
- Gloves off26 June 2022 - 1:49 pm
- Take Note26 June 2022 - 11:51 am
- Revealed26 June 2022 - 10:48 am
- On the spot26 June 2022 - 9:37 am