Residents of Turi area in Elburgon, Nakuru County were left counting their losses after a fire razed down five houses in the area.
A middle aged man was burnt beyond recognition in the fire that burnt down his timber house.
Neighbors’ efforts to rescue the deceased proved futile as the door to his house remained locked from inside.
It is not clear whether he was asleep, wanted to commit suicide or was intoxicated.
In the meantime, families whose homes were burned down try to come to terms with both the loss of property and the fact that they are now homeless.
The cause of the fire is yet to be established.
- On the Spot17 May 2021 - 3:46 pm
- Revealed17 May 2021 - 4:18 pm
- Uber Posh17 May 2021 - 3:25 pm
- Big money play17 May 2021 - 2:44 pm
- Life Hack17 May 2021 - 12:51 pm
- Take note17 May 2021 - 11:36 am
- Opportunity17 May 2021 - 11:39 am
- Groundbreaking17 May 2021 - 10:41 am
- Notch Higher17 May 2021 - 9:43 am
- tragedy17 May 2021 - 8:47 am
- Concern17 May 2021 - 8:15 am
- relocation17 May 2021 - 7:18 am