Residents of Turi area in Elburgon, Nakuru County were left counting their losses after a fire razed down five houses in the area.
A middle aged man was burnt beyond recognition in the fire that burnt down his timber house.
Neighbors’ efforts to rescue the deceased proved futile as the door to his house remained locked from inside.
It is not clear whether he was asleep, wanted to commit suicide or was intoxicated.
In the meantime, families whose homes were burned down try to come to terms with both the loss of property and the fact that they are now homeless.
The cause of the fire is yet to be established.
- Cushioned24 November 2020 - 8:24 pm
- On the Spot24 November 2020 - 8:11 pm
- masterplan24 November 2020 - 7:39 pm
- costly24 November 2020 - 7:27 pm
- tension24 November 2020 - 7:57 pm
- Caught on Tape24 November 2020 - 7:18 pm
- it is on!24 November 2020 - 6:57 pm
- Stuck24 November 2020 - 6:25 pm
- Dire24 November 2020 - 6:43 pm
- Cost Cutting24 November 2020 - 5:12 pm
- Surge24 November 2020 - 3:45 pm
- admission24 November 2020 - 3:49 pm