Preparations are underway in Nyeri County ahead of the beatification of Sister Irene 'Nyaatha' Stefani. The town is getting a major facelift with road maintenance and lighting being of main concern.
Reports indicate that Kenya Power Company has deployed tens of its technicians and equipment to install street lights.
— Yassin Juma (@Yassinjuma) May 16, 2015
— The Standard Digital (@StandardKenya) May 18, 2015
According to K24, the county government will be working with the national government to ensure that security is maintained in the area during the event.
Nyeri County governor Nderitu Gachagua says that there will be plenty of accommodation for all the expected guests.
The event starts on Friday.
- tear into16 January 2021 - 4:55 pm
- be cautious16 January 2021 - 4:18 pm
- hide 'n seek16 January 2021 - 4:31 pm
- update16 January 2021 - 3:13 pm
- nairobbery16 January 2021 - 3:12 pm
- notice16 January 2021 - 2:26 pm
- Justice corridors16 January 2021 - 1:46 pm
- rogue riders16 January 2021 - 1:11 pm
- Afro Cinema!16 January 2021 - 12:17 pm
- details16 January 2021 - 12:29 pm
- crossing the line?16 January 2021 - 12:47 pm
- talented16 January 2021 - 11:50 am