Preparations are underway in Nyeri County ahead of the beatification of Sister Irene 'Nyaatha' Stefani. The town is getting a major facelift with road maintenance and lighting being of main concern.
Reports indicate that Kenya Power Company has deployed tens of its technicians and equipment to install street lights.
— Yassin Juma (@Yassinjuma) May 16, 2015
— The Standard Digital (@StandardKenya) May 18, 2015
According to K24, the county government will be working with the national government to ensure that security is maintained in the area during the event.
Nyeri County governor Nderitu Gachagua says that there will be plenty of accommodation for all the expected guests.
The event starts on Friday.
- On the Spot19 January 2021 - 7:59 pm
- Not Here19 January 2021 - 7:15 pm
- Covid-19 Update19 January 2021 - 6:45 pm
- healthcare boost19 January 2021 - 6:19 pm
- new beginnings19 January 2021 - 5:57 pm
- Backlash19 January 2021 - 6:12 pm
- behind bars19 January 2021 - 5:20 pm
- trouble19 January 2021 - 4:42 pm
- On the Spot19 January 2021 - 4:41 pm
- kind hearted19 January 2021 - 3:59 pm
- Relentless19 January 2021 - 3:00 pm
- Beware19 January 2021 - 3:18 pm