Celebrated Gospel singer Daddy Owen has finally bid farewell to bachelorhood after he tied the knot to his long-time girlfriend Farida Wambui on Saturday.
The invite only event was held at the Kenya Assemblies of God church in Buru Buru and the reception hosted at the recently opened Radisson Blu Hotel.
Daddy Owen chose an all white suit for his special day matching his groomsmen who included comedian Eric Omondi and brother, Rufftone.
The wedding was well attended by high profile personalities including NTV show host and anchor Larry Madowo, Citizen anchor Janet Mbugua, celebrated band Sauti Sol, Kabete MP Ferdinand Waititu, State House Communcation Director Dennis Itumbi among others.
The Vanity hitmaker proposed to his girlfriend Farida in 2013 and since then his fans have been eagerly waiting for the wedding.
The two love birds knew each other for four years before they finally said 'I DO'.
Here are some of the Photos courtesy of Samantha Bridal:
- puzzling18 May 2021 - 7:56 pm
- Listen Up18 May 2021 - 7:34 pm
- Vaccine Crisis18 May 2021 - 5:13 pm
- please18 May 2021 - 5:23 pm
- Tragic18 May 2021 - 4:52 pm
- Tragic18 May 2021 - 4:21 pm
- competitive18 May 2021 - 4:32 pm
- Kind-Hearted18 May 2021 - 4:13 pm
- Revealed18 May 2021 - 3:47 pm
- Renege18 May 2021 - 3:31 pm
- Expensive Sendoff18 May 2021 - 4:00 pm
- fake news18 May 2021 - 2:18 pm