Kenya's tallest building, the UAP Old Mutual Towers, was on Monday officially opened for business.
The building becomes the third highest in Africa standing at 163 metres high with 33 floors.
The tower located in the upmarket commercial district of Upper Hill surpassed Times Towers which held the record of the highest building in Kenya for 15 years.
According to the management, 50 per cent of the building has already been occupied.
The skyscraper offers 300,000 square feet of Grade-A office space and 25,000 square feet of retail space.
The construction of the towers was meant to quench the thirst of foreign investors who seek to set their office bases in Nairobi.
Here are the photos;
- Tough times5 February 2023 - 8:38 pm
- Unbothered5 February 2023 - 7:38 pm
- Unlawful5 February 2023 - 6:31 pm
- Victory5 February 2023 - 7:56 pm
- Be Careful5 February 2023 - 7:19 pm
- Journey5 February 2023 - 6:51 pm
- CREDITS5 February 2023 - 5:55 pm
- Lanes5 February 2023 - 3:41 pm
- Accident5 February 2023 - 4:41 pm
- take note5 February 2023 - 3:30 pm
- Thirsty Days Ahead5 February 2023 - 4:17 pm
- Strategy5 February 2023 - 3:01 pm