Kenya's tallest building, the UAP Old Mutual Towers, was on Monday officially opened for business.
The building becomes the third highest in Africa standing at 163 metres high with 33 floors.
The tower located in the upmarket commercial district of Upper Hill surpassed Times Towers which held the record of the highest building in Kenya for 15 years.
According to the management, 50 per cent of the building has already been occupied.
The skyscraper offers 300,000 square feet of Grade-A office space and 25,000 square feet of retail space.
The construction of the towers was meant to quench the thirst of foreign investors who seek to set their office bases in Nairobi.
Here are the photos;
- Storm Out20 October 2021 - 10:23 am
- unfortunate20 October 2021 - 9:33 am
- Clash20 October 2021 - 10:08 am
- Mysterious Fire20 October 2021 - 8:23 am
- Take Action20 October 2021 - 7:33 am
- Triumphant Entry19 October 2021 - 7:54 pm
- REVOKED19 October 2021 - 7:40 pm
- revealed19 October 2021 - 7:18 pm
- Ambitious19 October 2021 - 6:59 pm
- New Direction19 October 2021 - 6:08 pm
- Intervened19 October 2021 - 6:19 pm
- Shame19 October 2021 - 6:38 pm