The two — Muhoho Kenyatta and Firyal Nur Al Hossain — were reportedly photographed by Paparazzi during a launch of a lounge along Ngong road, which had exclusive guests.
Kenyans on social media were quick to fault Muhoho, who is seen as the heir to his father's political 'throne' owing to the many presidential occasions he has accompanied Uhuru.
A section of the public expressed disappointment in the President's son, while others argued that the lad should be allowed to explore his life.
At the same time, a section of the public alluded that the images were photoshopped, adding that politicians' children should not be dragged into the public arena yet they were trying to live private lives.
Here are the photos courtesy of Pulse:
Here are the reactions:
- vacancies9 July 2020 - 7:35 pm
- Revealed9 July 2020 - 6:40 pm
- loud9 July 2020 - 5:25 pm
- enjoyment9 July 2020 - 5:18 pm
- ahead of the curve9 July 2020 - 5:10 pm
- Insider9 July 2020 - 4:52 pm
- get ready9 July 2020 - 4:23 pm
- rising star9 July 2020 - 4:21 pm
- My Take9 July 2020 - 3:56 pm
- Commendable Move9 July 2020 - 3:38 pm
- Hot Seat9 July 2020 - 3:08 pm
- coast update9 July 2020 - 2:58 pm