Bungoma Governor Ken Lusaka has now claimed that the presidential race will be between Jubilee and the National Super Alliance (NASA) while terming the rest of the parties "donkeys".
Speaking in Tongaren constituency, Bungoma County on Monday, Lusaka stated that the rest of the competitors "were merely donkeys that were escorting others".
"We will have two horses...those lying to you that they will win the presidency are fantasising.
"Any leader claiming he is going to State House through a party other than NASA and Jubilee is lying to citizens," the Governor said.
The Governor claimed that Jubilee would show NASA dust in the upcoming polls questioning how they could lead the country if they had been unable to pick their flag bearer.
Mr Lusaka also took a political jibe at Bungoma Senator Moses Wetangula stating that he was being hoodwinked and would never become NASA flagbearer.
"I saw another who lied that he would bring an elephant but has now decided to bring a rabbit," he said.
Meanwhile, NASA has already selected a 12 member team that is expected to announce the flagbearer of the alliance any time from now.
- New Hit25 October 2020 - 8:11 pm
- Saddening25 October 2020 - 7:09 pm
- Stranded25 October 2020 - 7:20 pm
- sneaky25 October 2020 - 5:47 pm
- Unfortunate25 October 2020 - 5:04 pm
- Fiery Ruto25 October 2020 - 4:14 pm
- Covid-19 Update25 October 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Enlighten25 October 2020 - 3:14 pm
- ticking time-bomb25 October 2020 - 2:46 pm
- Our Journey25 October 2020 - 2:40 pm
- road carnage25 October 2020 - 2:07 pm
- grisly25 October 2020 - 12:16 pm