A file with the names of drug traffickers in Kenya is set to be handed over to the Government for action.
National Campaign Against Drug Abuse (Nacada) chairman John Mututho Thursday, said he has completed compiling the “red file” and will present it to Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery anytime from yesterday, The Nation reports.
Speaking during the 3rd Nacada conference at Bomas of Kenya Mututho also revealed that the police are involved in drug trafficking.
The chairman also asked governors to keep off money collected from alcohol licences, saying that the cash is meant for rehabilitation of addicts.
- Ill-Fated5 July 2020 - 1:01 pm
- busted5 July 2020 - 12:40 pm
- A-Team5 July 2020 - 12:24 pm
- Tragic5 July 2020 - 12:14 pm
- Outsmarted5 July 2020 - 12:10 pm
- latest5 July 2020 - 11:57 am
- Hit Back5 July 2020 - 11:18 am
- gifted5 July 2020 - 10:20 am
- Baptism By Fire5 July 2020 - 10:29 am
- Lucrative5 July 2020 - 9:20 am
- desperate5 July 2020 - 9:06 am
- Overlooked5 July 2020 - 8:59 am