Two tourists lost their lives on Monday morning after a plane they were flying crashed in Samburu County.
The light aircraft came down within Sera Community Conservancy in Samburu East constituency, just a kilometre away from Kaura airstrip.
It is reported that the two French nationals,Creisson Pierre and Barbier Thiery, were on a tour of the wildlife conservancy area when the accident happened.
Confirming the incident, area acting OCPD Jackson Mulupi said that the bodies of the deceased had been flown to Wilson Airport.
"We received the information from the public that a plane had crashed in the area and later confirmed it to be true. The bodies have been flown to Nairobi," he said.accident crash
- Progress22 October 2021 - 7:57 pm
- Fun22 October 2021 - 7:14 pm
- Grilled22 October 2021 - 6:25 pm
- Fraud22 October 2021 - 7:39 pm
- Applications Open22 October 2021 - 7:12 pm
- AWARDS22 October 2021 - 6:44 pm
- Confidential22 October 2021 - 6:00 pm
- revealed22 October 2021 - 5:17 pm
- Oscars22 October 2021 - 5:33 pm
- Fresh Orders22 October 2021 - 4:02 pm
- Promises22 October 2021 - 4:34 pm
- REVEALED22 October 2021 - 5:04 pm