Two men were arraigned in court for illegal possession of firearms and causing terror among residents in Nairobi’s Dandora estate.
The two suspects had been arrested in December last year, by police who were acting on a tip off.
The fire arms which include guns and bullets were discovered hidden in the house the police found them in, during the raid.
Investigations into the two had began a while before when they had allegedly been arrested, plotting a robbery at a petrol station.
The two, Francis Kibui, 28, and Paul Maina, 32 however denied the charges.
Senior principal magistrate Victor Wakumile released the two on a Sh3 million bail and set the case for the 9th of June.
- get ready6 June 2020 - 5:20 pm
- full speech6 June 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Gradual6 June 2020 - 4:15 pm
- Not yet over6 June 2020 - 3:47 pm
- free to move6 June 2020 - 3:37 pm
- Anxious6 June 2020 - 2:40 pm
- smart leader6 June 2020 - 2:56 pm
- unfortunate6 June 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Soaring6 June 2020 - 3:28 pm
- honour6 June 2020 - 2:10 pm
- Insider6 June 2020 - 1:55 pm
- rip6 June 2020 - 1:00 pm