- Kenya's leading betting firm Mozzart has introduced a brand new bonanza dubbed Mozzart Super Grand Jackpot with winners taking home a massive Ksh 200 Million payout.
- The elders handed him the community's instruments of power and gave him the mandate to look for the country's leadership.
- The DCI is investigating how the man believed in the wife's pregnancy claims and how she gave birth to their son.
- "I was in so much pain, I felt like beating her up because at the end of the month, she is expecting a salary but I will not have money to cater the needs of my family."
- Tourism CS Najib Balala explained why Lupita wasn't appointed Kenya's brand ambassador.
- President Kenyatta was hopeful that the new development would enable Kenya to retain her competitive advantages in ICT and innovation.
- Wiper Democratic Leader Kalonzo Musyoka on Friday, January 22 presented himself at the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) along Kiambu road.
- Mike Sonko caused a scene at Capitol Hill when he stormed into the offices and issued demands.
- 1:19 pm
WHO's programme for for pharmaceutical companies to voluntarily share Covid-19 related knowledge received zero contributions
- 12:59 pm
Japapense government denied media reports that it plans to cancel the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games
- 12:37 pm
US: comedian Dave Chapelle tests positive for coronavirus
- 12:22 pm
US: James Bond film No Time To Die has been delayed again due to Covid-19 fears
- 11:59 am
France introduces mandatory PCR tests for arrivals