Wed, 28 February 2024
- 4:23 pm Meru County's political woes have continued to deepen as Deputy Governor Isaac Mutuma accuses Governor Mwangaza of issuing threats and forcing him to resign.
- 3:21 pm An MoU signed between Government Agencies and African Trade and Investment Development Insurance, now guarantees Independent Power Producers prompt payments.
- 2:31 pm Kenya Power proposes the introduction of smart meters that identify gadgets consuming the most power in homes.
- 2:18 pm Police arrest judicial staff for issuance of fake court receipts in Makueni County.
- 1:31 pm Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) issues an advisory on Nairobi-Nakuru Highway traffic snarl-up.