10 Most Trusted Products in Kenya Revealed
A survey conducted by Ipsos-Synovate has listed some of the leading corporate brands trusted by majority of Kenyans.
In the findings, Safaricom was found to be the most influential brand with a huge customer base of more than 20 million Kenyans.
The giant telecommunication company is followed by its money transfer branch, M-Pesa, Citizen TV, Radio Citizen, Colgate, Facebook, Omo, Ariel washing detergent, Kenya Power and Equity Bank in that order.
The survey, which was carried out in 21 countries across the world had a total of 100 brands ranked and evaluated.
In Kenya, 106 brands were selected out of the 5000 available local brands.
The ranking was based on determining the product and services that demonstrate a high level of actual interaction, deeply entrenched in the people's habits and routines.
Kenya's top 10 was dominated by local brands unlike Nigeria, the only other African country surveyed, which was dominated by foreign brands.
- 22 January 2020 - 7:08 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 7:15 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 6:32 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 5:44 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 6:52 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 5:04 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 6:05 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 4:53 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 6:02 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 4:15 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 4:41 pm
- 22 January 2020 - 3:54 pm