National Super Alliance (NASA) presidential candidate Raila Odinga has sensationally claimed that hackers gained entry into the IEBC system on Tuesday at around 12.40pm.
Odinga, who was speaking in Westlands on Wednesday morning, stated that the hackers accessed the system through passwords that were obtained from the late IEBC ICT boss Chris Msando.
According to Odinga, records indicate that the system was accessed by Msando, IEBC Chairman Wafula Chebukati and an unidentified third person.
The opposition leader revealed that the hackers created errors in the document that had presidential votes.
"They loaded an algorithm that created a constant gap of 11% (between Uhuru and Raila)...they also introduced programs that can manipulate data.
"We have sufficient proof that they effectively disabled the system from detecting date and time thus they were able to add and delete data.
"What IEBC has posted as results on the presidential election is a fraud," revealed Odinga.
Raila says their independent tally shows he's leading at 8.1 million votes to Uhuru Kenyatta's 7.2 million votes.
He added that the entire election from the MCA to Presidential race has been affected and is a fraud.
NASA co-principal Kalonzo Musyoka also echoed the same sentiments but urged Kenyans to remain calm and go about their daily routines but announced the coalition would be 'strategic in announcing their next step'.hack
- Revised13 August 2022 - 12:21 pm
- Final Blow13 August 2022 - 12:02 pm
- Victory13 August 2022 - 12:45 pm
- Shock Waves13 August 2022 - 12:36 pm
- fresh info13 August 2022 - 10:54 am
- Rise to Power13 August 2022 - 11:04 am
- Blow13 August 2022 - 10:04 am
- Dominance13 August 2022 - 10:22 am
- Super Women13 August 2022 - 9:02 am
- Revealed13 August 2022 - 8:27 am
- SHOCKING13 August 2022 - 8:37 am
- Complicated13 August 2022 - 8:00 am