A police imposter was on Sunday arrested at the Uhuru Administration Police Camp in Nairobi.
Kennedy Mojong Ekale was arrested at the camp where he lived for the last six months.
The 26-year-old man was accused of impersonating a police officer after other officers realised he was not appearing on their duty roster.
Police seized one Administration Police jungle trouser, one jungle shirt, red belt, green belt, lanyard, a jungle hat, a raincoat and two police t-shirts from him.
He is expected to be charged in court today with possession of government stores and impersonation.
In July, another police imposter, Joshua Waiganjo, was released on bond by a Naivasha court after over four years in custody.
Waiganjo was all smiles after Naivasha chief magistrate Dominica Nyambu released him on a bond of Sh500,000 and a surety of the same or a cash bail of Sh200,000.
The move came a week after Waiganjo was charged afresh with five charges of impersonation and being in possession of police uniforms.arrest
- TALENTED26 May 2022 - 1:10 pm
- Concern26 May 2022 - 12:29 pm
- Sorry26 May 2022 - 11:53 am
- Upward Spiral26 May 2022 - 11:25 am
- difference26 May 2022 - 10:40 am
- Historic26 May 2022 - 11:11 am
- Relief26 May 2022 - 9:52 am
- TOUGH TIMES26 May 2022 - 9:35 am
- Blocked26 May 2022 - 8:57 am
- No flights26 May 2022 - 8:06 am
- Sailed Through26 May 2022 - 7:47 am
- Unfortunate26 May 2022 - 7:15 am