The five were riding on the same bodaboda when they collided head-on with an oncoming vehicle.
The area traffic commandant Geoffrey Njogu confirmed the morning incident noting that they died on the spot.
The traffic boss has issued a stern warning to bodaboda operators who do not follow traffic rules.
[caption caption="People boarding a boda boda"][/caption]
The traffic officials have, therefore, taken charge of the roads to monitor and ensure motorists follow the rules.
Before their withdrawal from the roads, NTSA had issued a ban on night travel for all public transport vehicles.
[caption caption="Sachangwan accident"][/caption]
Members of the National Assembly have since threatened to have the NTSA disbanded as they fault the board for the several accidents that have happened.
The Senate Transport committee led by the chairman Kimani Wamatangi, is to summon the official on the same issue.accident died killed
- Fall Out28 January 2022 - 8:04 pm
- exposed28 January 2022 - 8:10 pm
- respect28 January 2022 - 7:51 pm
- Cancelled28 January 2022 - 7:25 pm
- tough call28 January 2022 - 7:05 pm
- Punitive28 January 2022 - 6:19 pm
- big moves28 January 2022 - 7:03 pm
- Security Matters28 January 2022 - 5:47 pm
- new twist28 January 2022 - 5:20 pm
- Ruto's Call28 January 2022 - 4:45 pm
- turned down28 January 2022 - 4:26 pm
- Debts28 January 2022 - 3:49 pm