The five were riding on the same bodaboda when they collided head-on with an oncoming vehicle.
The area traffic commandant Geoffrey Njogu confirmed the morning incident noting that they died on the spot.
The traffic boss has issued a stern warning to bodaboda operators who do not follow traffic rules.
[caption caption="People boarding a boda boda"][/caption]
The traffic officials have, therefore, taken charge of the roads to monitor and ensure motorists follow the rules.
Before their withdrawal from the roads, NTSA had issued a ban on night travel for all public transport vehicles.
[caption caption="Sachangwan accident"][/caption]
Members of the National Assembly have since threatened to have the NTSA disbanded as they fault the board for the several accidents that have happened.
The Senate Transport committee led by the chairman Kimani Wamatangi, is to summon the official on the same issue.
- Imageshots fired10 April 2020 - 10:03 am
- Imagehidden agenda?10 April 2020 - 10:07 am
- ImageAnother One10 April 2020 - 9:56 am
- Imagegreenlight10 April 2020 - 9:11 am
- ImagePandemic10 April 2020 - 8:37 am
- Imageangry10 April 2020 - 8:34 am
- Imagesuffering abroad10 April 2020 - 7:13 am
- Imagedo's and donts9 April 2020 - 7:55 pm
- Imageabort mission9 April 2020 - 7:05 pm
- Imagekind9 April 2020 - 6:40 pm
- Imagebedlam9 April 2020 - 6:31 pm
- ImageBeware9 April 2020 - 7:11 pm