Cherangany MP Joshua Kuttuny on Friday disclosed that he is the one who convinced President Uhuru Kenyatta to dialogue with National Super Alliance (NASA) leader Raila Odinga approximately three weeks ago.
Speaking in Cherangany, he further noted that he would help mediate between Odinga and Bungoma Senator Moses Wetangula, who was stripped of his position as the minority leader in the Senate.
The former advisor to the President faulted the former Prime Minister for sidelining his counterparts in the Opposition following his meeting with the head of state.
“You know Raila had his three brothers, Wetang’ula, Kalonzo Musyoka (Wiper) and Musalia Mudavadi (ANC), but after reaching Canaan it is not a good picture that he has decided to eat fruits alone.
[caption caption="Joshua Kuttuny with Cherangany residents (Facebook)"][/caption]
"I will talk to him so that he cannot forget Wetangula and the others," he stated.
He noted that the agreement between Kenyatta and Odinga should not create political hostility within the Opposition outfit.
“The four principals were in the cold together but I am disappointed after getting a small meal from Uhuru, Raila now does not want any of the NASA principals to move near him,” Kuttuny noted.
"Issues of politics from Monday to Monday; day to night are now behind us. Let’s now plan on the development and how to address the needs of our people," he stated.
[caption caption="DP William Ruto (Twitter)"][/caption]
- Stance27 September 2020 - 5:20 pm
- out and about27 September 2020 - 5:07 pm
- Surge27 September 2020 - 3:59 pm
- Milestones27 September 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Expert Advice27 September 2020 - 2:43 pm
- Ranked27 September 2020 - 2:30 pm
- unveiled27 September 2020 - 2:16 pm
- Commendable27 September 2020 - 1:24 pm
- people power27 September 2020 - 11:34 am
- Costly Journey27 September 2020 - 11:37 am
- Outed27 September 2020 - 11:09 am
- battle27 September 2020 - 9:59 am