Saturday was a proud moment for Kenya, courtesy of the national rugby team, which thrashed Tunisia during a qualifiers match for the World Cup at the RFUEA grounds along Ngong Road.
In the one-sided affair, debutant Willy Ambaka scored two tries while Martin Owilah scooped the 'Man of the Match' trophy.
After the sensational match, Kenyans were treated to an epic celebration on the same grounds - a dusk to dawn affair of energizing mixes, phenomenal performances and an endless entrée of entertainment.
As the action went down, the crowd was treated to an unforgettable night following the flawless victory by the Simba boys.
"Still hangover from the party yesterday it was lit @MwalimuRachel @KameneGoro u guys u brought the show to a stand up legit fire kisses gals big up @NRGRadioKE we need more in Nairobi," one user stated.
The fan did not end there as the after party was held at popular Nairobi joint, Jikoni's
"Fam..We here!!..The After Party after the After Party!! ....The Party don’t stop!! @wesleytheedj holding it down Jikoni’s Turn it Up!" NRG told the excited fans who lived by the 'Night is Still Young' mantra.
As the dust settled, Nonini who recently resigned as the PRISK chairman took to social media to express his gratitude for the epic show.
"A good heart and a good head are always a formidable combination. #TeamWagengeTrue Shukran for the love in Nairobi over the weekend. @nrgradioke knows how to throw a party," he tweeted on Monday.
Here are more photos from the NRG Rugby turn up After Party:
- Covid-1925 May 2020 - 5:20 pm
- tots on air25 May 2020 - 4:50 pm
- latest25 May 2020 - 4:31 pm
- Another One25 May 2020 - 4:26 pm
- the journey25 May 2020 - 3:26 pm
- Protests25 May 2020 - 3:12 pm
- Clarification25 May 2020 - 2:36 pm
- next level25 May 2020 - 1:50 pm
- Extreme Measures25 May 2020 - 1:03 pm
- coming clean25 May 2020 - 12:40 pm
- winning25 May 2020 - 11:48 am
- Head On25 May 2020 - 11:08 am