Detectives have traced a car with the same registration number with the vehicle that was used by terrorists during Tuesday's Riverside attack.
The vehicle, a Toyota Ractis KCN 340E, was found parked at an apartment in Newvalley area of Kitengela.
The owner of the car who resides at Geojoska Apartments was arrested in the raid that involved officers from the Anti-Terror Unit.
Here are photos of the vehicle:
Earlier in the day, NTSA has revealed the owner of the vehicle used to ferry the terrorists to the Dusit D2 complex on the day of the attack.
The Toyota blue Ractis used by the terrorists to access the complex was registered in the NTSA database on October 13, 2017.
According to their database, the vehicle, registration number KCN 340E, belongs to a company named Cynkim Investment Limited.
One even claimed that the driver gave him Kshs 100 to watch over the vehicle the first time the Toyota Ractis was seen in the complex.
- On the Spot19 January 2021 - 7:59 pm
- Not Here19 January 2021 - 7:15 pm
- Covid-19 Update19 January 2021 - 6:45 pm
- healthcare boost19 January 2021 - 6:19 pm
- new beginnings19 January 2021 - 5:57 pm
- Backlash19 January 2021 - 6:12 pm
- behind bars19 January 2021 - 5:20 pm
- trouble19 January 2021 - 4:42 pm
- On the Spot19 January 2021 - 4:41 pm
- kind hearted19 January 2021 - 3:59 pm
- Relentless19 January 2021 - 3:00 pm
- Beware19 January 2021 - 3:18 pm