How to Retrieve Forgotten, Misplaced KRA Pin
Filing returns on the iTax platform requires you to have your KRA Pin number and iTax password.
But some times you may forget or misplace the Pin which you can easily retrieve through several ways.
According to KRA, you first need to make a colored scan of your national identification card.
You will then be required to send this copy to KRA customer care representatives through the email email@example.com.
Alternatively, the scanned ID can be sent to the tax agency representatives through direct message (DM) to their social media pages.
This includes the handle @KRAcare on Twitter and Kenya Revenue Authority (f/KRACare) on Facebook.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest KRA Station, Service Centre or Huduma centre with your original national ID.
Once you get your KRA Pin, you might realize that you have forgotten your iTax password as well.
However, you need to have your KRA pin number, a working email address (the email address you used to sign up on iTax) and an answer to the security question set when signing up (You will find these details in the email address used for iTax).
- 16 February 2019 - 5:25 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 4:49 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 4:27 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 3:46 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 3:06 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 2:46 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 2:30 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 1:56 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 1:44 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 1:01 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 12:20 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 11:46 am