Tycoon Jackson Kibor Defrauded Ksh2.7M
Jackson Kibor, a popular businessman in Eldoret, took Lawrence Kosgei to court for allegedly defrauding him of wheat worth Ksh2.7 million.
Kosgei appeared before Chief Magistrate Charles Obulutsa on accusations of conning the businessman on August 17, 2018, at Kabenes in Uasin Gichu County.
“He came to my house and we went directly to the store, where he picked samples of the wheat and promised to come back the next day, ”Kibor told the court.
The tycoon narrated Kosgei had agreed to pay him Ksh3,100 per bag for about 872 bags which he did not.
On the other hand, Kosgei claimed he sent the money to Kibor’s eldest son.
However, Kibor stated that his son works as a timber trader and was not around when the two were negotiating.
The matter will be heard on April 16, 2018.
Kibor is not new to the courts, he has been there on two other occasions filing for divorce against his two wives.
In October 2017, before Magistrate Obukutsa, Kibor divorced his second wife Josephine Jepkoech whom he had married for 51 years.
In December 2018, he also divorced his third wife Naomi Jeptoo after 43 years in marriage. He claimed that both his wives were cruel.
Kibor lives with his fourth wife Yunita Kibor and their two children.
- 17 September 2019 - 6:07 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 6:29 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 5:11 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 4:34 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 5:03 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 4:23 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 4:11 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 3:57 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 3:44 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 2:44 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 3:40 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 3:15 pm