Zhe Fang Liu, a photographer who is on tour in Kenya has declared his underlying love for Ngina Kenyatta, the only daughter to President Uhuru Kenyatta.
In a story done by the Nairobian, Liu claimed he loved the president's daughter for her selfless nature even though he had never met her.
The publication also reported that Liu runs a photography agency in Los Angeles and China adding that he has been living in the US since his parents migrated there when he was 5-years-old.
The 28-year-old is optimistic that he will get a chance to express his love for Ngina before he leaves the country in June and even marry her.
"My parents always continuously asks when I'm going to get married. I just got overwhelmed and decided to tell people that I'm going to marry Ngina," he stated.
"So, I figured I wanted to at least go on a date and cook her dinner to see if we have the same values. They say the beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes as they are the doorway to her heart," he added.
Kenyans took to social media over the matter with some making hilarious comments.
"He should get a Huduma Namba and it will increase his chances tremendously," Solo Ngatia stated.
"Everything in Kenya belongs to China," Isaac Mugi added.
"That's good. The dowry itself could offset our Chinese loan. Take her," @CryptoKenya , another tweep, weighed in.
"To avoid war and make peace among kingdoms, in the Game of Thrones, they'd marry from one another's tribe to cement that," yet another netizen remarked.
Ngina Kenyatta is the second-born daughter of the president and her siblings are Jomo who is the firstborn, and Jaba who is the last born.
- it's a wrap22 January 2022 - 7:07 pm
- earthquake22 January 2022 - 5:43 pm
- Confusion22 January 2022 - 4:35 pm
- at large22 January 2022 - 3:27 pm
- fresh demands22 January 2022 - 2:42 pm
- Just for You22 January 2022 - 1:38 pm
- Politricks22 January 2022 - 1:50 pm
- Road Crash22 January 2022 - 1:27 pm
- coming clean22 January 2022 - 12:28 pm
- Explained22 January 2022 - 11:10 am
- coming back22 January 2022 - 11:04 am
- bow out22 January 2022 - 10:16 am