Radio Jambo journalist Fred Arocho's love was put to the test and he was later forced to part with Ksh 5,000 after he could not spot his own wife at a ceremony.
The presenter and his wife had visited Ugenya in Siaya county to celebrate their 10 years in marriage as well as renew their vows.
He, however, revealed that the celebration took a sharp turn when his wife was dressed like 11 other women and he was asked to spot his better half, a test which he failed leaving a serious dent in his pocket.
"I was made to part with a cool Ksh 5,000 after I failed to identify my dear wife.
"She was in a group of like 12 women and were all fully covered, so my job was to identify her which I failed, and I failed miserably," Radio Jambo quoted the journalist.
Arocho is a radio presenter who also doubles as a sports commentator and analyst.
During the visit, the outspoken journalist also gifted his in-laws 10 cows reportedly as a token of appreciation for the years he had stayed with their daughter.
A bull was slaughtered in their honour at the colourful ceremony that saw more than 300 attendees throng his in-laws' gates.
"People came in their hundreds with some coming as far as Busia county. In one of my shows, I had announced that I was travelling to Ugenya to renew my vows and word spread like wildfire, hence the huge turnout. My heart is full!" he continued.
Arocho is a father of four.
- Progress22 October 2021 - 7:57 pm
- Fun22 October 2021 - 7:14 pm
- Grilled22 October 2021 - 6:25 pm
- Fraud22 October 2021 - 7:39 pm
- Applications Open22 October 2021 - 7:12 pm
- AWARDS22 October 2021 - 6:44 pm
- Confidential22 October 2021 - 6:00 pm
- revealed22 October 2021 - 5:17 pm
- Oscars22 October 2021 - 5:33 pm
- Fresh Orders22 October 2021 - 4:02 pm
- Promises22 October 2021 - 4:34 pm
- REVEALED22 October 2021 - 5:04 pm