Kenyan comedian, Eric Omondi, has been invited to the United States on June 8, 2019, for the Madaraka Day celebrations, organized by the Diaspora Baltimore Community.
In a letter seen by Kenyans.co.ke, the comedian is invited to The Hermes Center of St.Demetrios 2504Cub Hill Road, Parkville,21234 to perform for the Diasporans.
"To have you as one of our guests would be an honor to the people who will be there and the whole organization," read part of the letter.
Omondi, who received the letter from the office of the Ambassador of Kenya to the USA, took to his social media platforms to show gratitude for the opportunity.
"We need private jet guys!!! Baltimore see you in two weeks," Omondi stated.
Every year, the event is attended by a huge number of Diasporans who are based in Baltimore.
In Kenya, the Madaraka Day celebrations will be held at the Narok stadium, where the committee chairman, PS Karanja Kibichio, had visited over the weekend.
He was visiting the place to inspect how prepared the County was ahead of the celebrations which will be held on June 1, 2019.
The Principal Secretary assured the public that the stadium would be ready by next week.
- Listen Up23 November 2020 - 7:58 pm
- Rain Alert23 November 2020 - 7:52 pm
- Innovative23 November 2020 - 7:45 pm
- moving ahead23 November 2020 - 7:16 pm
- Fire Back23 November 2020 - 6:47 pm
- triple tragedy23 November 2020 - 6:24 pm
- update23 November 2020 - 4:52 pm
- Game on23 November 2020 - 5:25 pm
- Changes Tune23 November 2020 - 4:37 pm
- Unfortunate23 November 2020 - 3:42 pm
- Take Caution23 November 2020 - 2:38 pm
- troubling time23 November 2020 - 3:00 pm