Four people died and one other seriously injured on Sunday morning after a vehicle they were travelling in was involved in a horrific road accident at Gilgil weighbridge.
The four were said to be in a personal vehicle that was heading to Nairobi when the accident occured.
Their vehicle rammed into an oncoming trailer as it was speedily overtaking a fleet of vehicles along the highway.
Ziwani Ward MCA Millicent Wambui Mugadi was the only survivor in the accident and was admitted at the St Mary's Hospital, Gilgil where she is currently receiving treatment.
The accident comes barely 24 hours after six members of the same family died in an accident involving a private car and a lorry at Ruai along the Eastern bypass.
The family was returning to Kangudo from a graduation ceremony in Kakamega when the Noah vehicle they were using collided with a lorry.
- New Tricks26 November 2020 - 8:08 pm
- Take Notice26 November 2020 - 7:53 pm
- Beware26 November 2020 - 7:31 pm
- can't keep up26 November 2020 - 7:28 pm
- lights up internet26 November 2020 - 7:16 pm
- development26 November 2020 - 6:31 pm
- Last Option26 November 2020 - 7:43 pm
- Last Laugh26 November 2020 - 7:03 pm
- shaking bridges26 November 2020 - 5:19 pm
- Poisoned26 November 2020 - 4:54 pm
- in progress26 November 2020 - 4:58 pm
- u-turn26 November 2020 - 4:32 pm