Pastor James Maina Ng'ang'a of Neno Evangelism Ministries has spoken about his abusive rant in church that was targeted at members of his clergy.
Speaking at his Nairobi church on Sunday, he revealed that God spoke to him after the stern warning he gave to his bishops to respect his wife.
Ng'anga' disclosed that the Lord appeared to him in a vision and urged him not to worry.
“I have never listened to God with so much clarity. Yesterday God told me, “My son, don’t disturb yourself with these small things. Go and rescue my people," he told the congregation.
He also added that he had been called to save a select few and not everyone.
“There are things I would like people to know. Number one, I am called and chosen by God in this position. Number two, I am not doing things to entertain people. Number three, the trainings of the ministry are different.
"I am dealing with what you are not dealing with. I am called to do things that are not known. So please, when you judge, be careful!” he declared.
Ng’ang’a also cautioned what he called ‘outsiders’ against criticizing him, not only because he is "a servant of God" but also because he is not their pastor and they do not know him.
Reporters who had attended the church service noted that the members of the church had been unmoved since the abusive rant because it was still flocked.
- Imageshots fired10 April 2020 - 10:03 am
- ImageAnother One10 April 2020 - 9:56 am
- Imagegreenlight10 April 2020 - 9:11 am
- ImagePandemic10 April 2020 - 8:37 am
- Imageangry10 April 2020 - 8:34 am
- Imagesuffering abroad10 April 2020 - 7:13 am
- Imagedo's and donts9 April 2020 - 7:55 pm
- Imageabort mission9 April 2020 - 7:05 pm
- Imagekind9 April 2020 - 6:40 pm
- Imagebedlam9 April 2020 - 6:31 pm
- ImageBeware9 April 2020 - 7:11 pm
- ImageGolden Heart9 April 2020 - 6:49 pm