Embakasi East MP Babu Owino has come out to take a swipe at Deputy President William Ruto.
Speaking at a press conference in parliament on Friday, he started his onslaught by claiming that Ruto was blackmailing President Uhuru Kenyatta.
He claimed that the DP was so focused on succeeding the president that he was moving around the country "faster than a gazelle".
"Between 2013 and now, the deputy president has been moving faster than a gazelle in this nation trying to confuse Kenyans in his wisdom or lack of the same. Let him know that Kenyans are not fools," Owino spoke.
The fiery MP also took shots at Ruto for referring to ODM Party leader Raila Odinga as the lord of poverty.
"Kenyans are famished because of the money that was taken by Ruto from Kimwarer Dam.
"Kenyans are pauperised because of the money that was taken from the Arror Dam by Ruto.
"Kenyans are impoverished because of the money that was taken by Ruto that was meant for the Euro Bond.
"Kenyans are destituted because of the money that he took from both Weston and the SGR.
"Between Raila Odinga and Ruto, who is the lord of poverty. Ruto has ensured that Kenyans are poor by stealing their money. Thank you and I owe no one any apologies," the MP concluded.
- eyes on prize20 April 2021 - 8:04 pm
- jets out20 April 2021 - 7:48 pm
- new pairs of hands20 April 2021 - 6:50 pm
- Alliances20 April 2021 - 6:29 pm
- dissolve20 April 2021 - 5:22 pm
- On the Edge20 April 2021 - 4:48 pm
- hit seat20 April 2021 - 4:25 pm
- update20 April 2021 - 5:41 pm
- New Target20 April 2021 - 3:03 pm
- Explained20 April 2021 - 3:31 pm
- money affair20 April 2021 - 2:32 pm
- Struggling stars20 April 2021 - 1:16 pm