Police Constable's Body Found Dumped in Middle of the Road
A police constable's body was found dumped in the middle of the road near Kahawa West's Gulf petrol station, after he went missing for 19 days.
It is alleged that the traffic police officers from Ruiru Police Station took Stephen Kairu's body to the Thika Level V Hospital morgue and positively identified him.
The officers had disclosed that the deceased had either been dumped on the road, or hit by a car, whose driver escaped the scene of the crime
The family, however, is said to have been looking for the officer, who disappeared 19 days ago, K24 Digital reported.
According to the deceased's sister, Miriam Wamaitha, the constable's phone had gone off on June 27, 2019.
“DCI officers from Gigiri said he went missing on June 30, 2019, but they came here three days later. They said they couldn’t find him," she narrated.
She also disclosed that her late brother had hinted on wanting to have a private conversation with her, in which he would relay crucial information.
This, however, did not come to pass.
Wamaitha went on to reveal that the detectives did not show any concern regarding the wheareabouts of her kin.
“It has been very frustrating. It is like we are bothering them,” she added.
- 7 December 2019 - 6:47 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 5:59 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 5:18 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 4:55 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 4:43 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 4:00 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 3:41 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 2:53 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 2:16 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 2:00 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 2:40 pm
- 7 December 2019 - 1:43 pm