Businesswoman Anerlisa Muigai is the only Kenyan featured on the 2019 global Instagram list, ranked number 129 out of 136 richest Instagram advertisers.
Muigai, who enjoys a following of 843K followers, features on the list charging $3,400 per post (Ksh 353,872.00).
She shares this platform with global celebrities such as footballer Christiano Ronaldo, TV star Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez.
Top on the list, that aims at revealing who earns how much from their posts on Instagram, is Kylie Jenner, who charges a whopping $1.26 million per post (Ksh131, 765,280.00).
US singer Ariana Grande comes at the second position, followed by footballer Christiano Ronaldo, television star Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez.
Nigeria’s Davido appears on the list at number 38 ($74,000), Wizkid is at number 46 ($49,700) while Tiwa Savage is at number 48 ($47,200).
The 'Instagram Rich List' is always compiled by Hopper HQ, a UK based social media Management Company, based on internal data, agency rate cards and public information. The list focuses on how much celebrities earn for their sponsored posts.
Instagram photo and video sharing social networking application is owned by Facebook and has around 1 billion users globally.
- new high4 July 2020 - 5:02 pm
- my side4 July 2020 - 4:50 pm
- new job new car4 July 2020 - 4:37 pm
- only the truth4 July 2020 - 3:20 pm
- Power play4 July 2020 - 2:51 pm
- from grass to grace4 July 2020 - 2:38 pm
- square one4 July 2020 - 12:40 pm
- Troubled times4 July 2020 - 12:29 pm
- switched lanes4 July 2020 - 1:57 pm
- Facelift4 July 2020 - 11:57 am
- wrap it up4 July 2020 - 11:29 am
- Congrats!4 July 2020 - 11:00 am