Chris Kirubi is one of the most successful businessmen in Kenya. His net worth is reported to run well into the billions thanks to wise investment choices over the years.
With that kind of money, he has a fleet of high-value cars by any standards.
Kirubi shows his great taste in cars by purchasing some of the rarest and most respected vehicles in the region.
His purchases of ultra-luxury vehicles makes his collection one of the most expensive in the country.
Arguably the most valuable of his cars is his Maybach Mercedes Benz S class, which is valued at about Ksh40 million.
This limited edition car made headlines when Kirubi drove it to the opening of Two Rivers Mall 2017, where it was put on display.
A common feature on his cars is the customised number plates which in Kenya, one has to part with Ksh1 million to obtain.
The media mogul also prides himself as the owner of a Bentley Continental, reported to be worth Ksh30 million.
The vehicle is created for effortless, exhilarating driving, and is built on an innovative chassis and electrical architecture, featuring a completely new 6.0-litre W12 engine and an 8-speed dual-clutch transmission, for smooth, fast and efficient gear changes.
A 2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350 is also among Kirubi's possessions which could have set him back a cool Ksh12 million.
It is one of the toughest contenders in the luxury midsize SUV class, which comes with a range of powerful engine choices, cushioned ride and one of its kind interior.
The Range Rover is a popular toy for businessmen who can buy themselves a seat at big table and CK, who has unrestricted access to it is also a proud owner of one.
- uproar10 August 2020 - 7:42 pm
- Roped in10 August 2020 - 7:39 pm
- Done Deal10 August 2020 - 7:17 pm
- lovebirds10 August 2020 - 6:36 pm
- New Horizons10 August 2020 - 6:05 pm
- close shave10 August 2020 - 5:35 pm
- watch out10 August 2020 - 5:12 pm
- City Tour10 August 2020 - 5:08 pm
- Anticipated Return10 August 2020 - 4:02 pm
- stranded10 August 2020 - 2:49 pm
- latest10 August 2020 - 2:27 pm
- furious10 August 2020 - 1:29 pm