Kenya's Oscar-winning actress, Lupita Nyong'o quietly snuck into the country last week for a weekend getaway.
Photos of her in the island of Lamu along Safari Doctors founder and renown humanitarian, Umra Omar, surfaced on social media platforms.
In one photo, the two were seen enjoying a scenic boat ride at the Kenyan coast.
The hollywood star had been posting several teasers, for a six part series on the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, that is set to air on the Discovery Channel.
Lupita has formed the habit of keeping her visits back home secret, preferring to just spend quality time with close family and friends.
Lupita and Umra were also pictured infront of an artistically sculptured mediterrenean-themed doors, smiling from ear to ear.
"Still rolling in the deep, can I have another banana please," Umra posted.
It is not yet clear whether Lupita was in Kenya for the holidays, or just carrying out one of her countless philanthropic projects.
In December last year, the Black Panther star spent over a week at her ancestral home in Ratta village, Kisumu for the burial of her grandmother Ms Dorcas Owino
- ImageBold Determination27 February 2020 - 4:58 pm
- ImageBizarre27 February 2020 - 4:48 pm
- ImageMemories27 February 2020 - 4:06 pm
- ImageDress Down27 February 2020 - 3:56 pm
- Imageconsequences27 February 2020 - 3:44 pm
- ImagePart Ways27 February 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Imagelisten up27 February 2020 - 2:33 pm
- ImageCorridors of Justice27 February 2020 - 2:05 pm
- Imagepublic notice27 February 2020 - 4:23 pm
- Imageopportunity27 February 2020 - 2:58 pm
- ImageBy the Bullet27 February 2020 - 1:43 pm
- Imagebig brother27 February 2020 - 1:46 pm