You might have come across a K24 TV video online the past few days that has left you with more questions than answers.
In the video, Betty Kyalo’s ‘father’, a role played by Frankline Wambugu is forcing her to marry a man she is not in love with.
On the other hand, she is head over heels in love with another man, a role played by Pascal Tokodi, with whom they have fun with in secret, as she is being tracked by her ‘father’ and his goons.
Wonder no more as this article will debunk the entire symbolism of the video.
K24 TV is planning a new launch that is expected to take place on Friday at 7pm at their DSM Place headquarters along Kijabe Street.
Having acquired big names in the recent past, in the form of Anne Kiguta and Betty Kyallo, the Media Max-owned station wants to overshadow its competitors.
According to an inside source who spoke to Kenyans.co.ke on phone, the media house is planning to alter the content they deliver to their viewers and how and where they deliver it.
They are also planning to launch a state-of-the-art studio as they also plan to raid their competitors for anchors and reporters.
As the video is, the old fashioned Kyallo’s ‘dad’ is forcing her daughter to do things in a certain way, but she is attracted to something else that turns to be even better.
Thus, the newly launched studio is expected to be bigger and better than ever before. Seatback, relax and watch as the station unveils its new look.
Below is the video courtesy of K24:
- ImageBold Determination27 February 2020 - 4:58 pm
- ImageBizarre27 February 2020 - 4:48 pm
- ImageMemories27 February 2020 - 4:06 pm
- ImageDress Down27 February 2020 - 3:56 pm
- Imageconsequences27 February 2020 - 3:44 pm
- ImagePart Ways27 February 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Imagelisten up27 February 2020 - 2:33 pm
- ImageCorridors of Justice27 February 2020 - 2:05 pm
- Imagepublic notice27 February 2020 - 4:23 pm
- Imageopportunity27 February 2020 - 2:58 pm
- ImageBy the Bullet27 February 2020 - 1:43 pm
- Imagebig brother27 February 2020 - 1:46 pm