A 21-year wait for Bernard Levy Mwato ended in tragedy after he dropped dead on Wednesday 4, 2019, 19 days after he wedded the love of his life.
The late and his wife, Doris Wako, had dated for 21 years before they finally tied the knot at Our Lady of Grace and Compassion Primary School in Mundika, Busia County.
They had dated since their high school days and were overly excited about their marriage as the Daily Nation reports.
On the fateful day, Mwato had visited his uncle's home to collect a wedding gift that had been promised to him and his wife.
It is at that point that he fainted and was hurriedly taken to Busia County Referral Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
His wife, an administration police officer in Busia Town, was devastated when she received the news.
Wako stated that the husband had not complained of any illness before the incident occurred.
"My husband collapsed and died just like that. He was not sick and did not complain of anything prior to the incident," she divulged.
“Rest in peace my love, till we meet again,” she posted on her Facebook page.dead died
- Inheritance19 May 2022 - 7:29 pm
- Clap back19 May 2022 - 6:44 pm
- Dangerous19 May 2022 - 6:02 pm
- Education Trouble19 May 2022 - 5:24 pm
- Risky19 May 2022 - 5:16 pm
- Cracks19 May 2022 - 4:35 pm
- Saviour19 May 2022 - 3:29 pm
- Expansion19 May 2022 - 2:59 pm
- Freedom19 May 2022 - 2:37 pm
- Embattled19 May 2022 - 2:04 pm
- Get Paid19 May 2022 - 2:12 pm
- Responds19 May 2022 - 1:57 pm