Missing Dutch businessman Tob Cohen was found dead on Friday, September 13.
Citizen Digital reported that the remains of the deceased were found in Lower Kabete area.
"The body of Dutch billionaire Tob Cohen has been found buried in his home more than 40 days after he was reported missing," the station published.
Capital FM's Bernard Momanyi reported that the tycoon's body was found buried in a manhole at his Kitisuru home.
On Thursday, September 12, 2019, the court ordered that his wife, Sarah Wairimu undergoes a mental evaluation to determine whether she is fit to stand a murder trial.
Wairimu was arrested on suspicion that she was involved in his disappearance and the plot to have him killed.
This was after preliminary investigations by police alleged that she had coached witnesses to give false information pertaining to the movements of Cohen on the day of his disappearance.
It was reported that the employees at the Dutchman’s home allegedly told the police that on the afternoon of July 20, he was picked up and driven off in a white car while carrying only a briefcase.
The police had expressed fears that if she was released from custody, she would interfere with evidence or even intimidate witnesses from testifying.
- tragedy9 August 2020 - 10:35 am
- The Truth9 August 2020 - 9:29 am
- 2022 Politics9 August 2020 - 8:46 am
- Shattering ceilings9 August 2020 - 7:49 am
- Commendable9 August 2020 - 7:28 am
- Troubled9 August 2020 - 7:14 am
- heavy hitter8 August 2020 - 7:58 pm
- in hindsight8 August 2020 - 7:32 pm
- changing lives8 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- emotional8 August 2020 - 5:57 pm
- woman of steel8 August 2020 - 4:35 pm
- Amen!8 August 2020 - 4:50 pm