8 people have been reportedly killed and more than 15 others were critically injured in a grisly road accident that happened on Monday, September 16.
The fatal morning accident happened at Makobeni area on the Rabai-Kaloleni road in Kilifi County.
Initial reports by the People Daily stated that the tragic accident involved five vehicles, among them two lorries a matatu and several personal cars.
According to the Kenya Red Cross, 16 casualties with multiple injuries were rushed to Mariakiani and Coast General Hospital.
The fatal accident comes barely 2 days since a Kenyan Bus crashed in Uganda, leaving several dead and scores injured.
Uganda's Daily Monitor reported that the accident involved a Modern Coast bus travelling from Kenya and a trailer bearing Ugandan plates.
Here are a few more photos from the tragic accident:
More to follow...
- not yet uhuru6 June 2020 - 6:02 pm
- get ready6 June 2020 - 5:20 pm
- full speech6 June 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Gradual6 June 2020 - 4:15 pm
- Not yet over6 June 2020 - 3:47 pm
- free to move6 June 2020 - 3:37 pm
- Anxious6 June 2020 - 2:40 pm
- smart leader6 June 2020 - 2:56 pm
- unfortunate6 June 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Soaring6 June 2020 - 3:28 pm
- honour6 June 2020 - 2:10 pm
- Insider6 June 2020 - 1:55 pm