State House Spokesperson and PSCU boss Kanze Dena's sister will among the contestants looking to be crowned Miss World Kenya.
Elsie Stephens, a beauty queen in her own right, has participated in other contests emerging 2nd runners-up in the 2018 edition of the Miss Universe Kenya.
Elsie graduated from Daystar University with a Degree in Communication, before working as a revenue officer at Kenya Revenue Authority.
In a previous interview, she declared with conviction, "I am confident in my perfection and in my flaws because it is better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation," she stated.
The lady, who also expresses a passion for girl rights advocacy, indicated that she loves to inspire, interact and engage others.
"My voice is confident beyond belief. If you love you, the world will love you too," Elsie added.
In the Miss World Kenya competition, contestants will look to succeed the 2018 winners, Robert Budi and Finali Galaiya who were crowned the 2018 Mr and Miss World Kenya winners.
The 2019 edition of Mr and Miss World Kenya will be held at Two Rivers Mall on October 8.
The winner will move on to represent Kenya in the global beauty pageant.
Miss World is the oldest running international beauty pageant. It was created in the United Kingdom by Eric Morley in 1951.
- different path13 August 2020 - 8:08 pm
- Nabbed13 August 2020 - 8:10 pm
- angered13 August 2020 - 7:17 pm
- terror threat13 August 2020 - 7:24 pm
- feted13 August 2020 - 6:38 pm
- The Truth13 August 2020 - 6:44 pm
- crash13 August 2020 - 6:22 pm
- shining13 August 2020 - 5:59 pm
- Overprotected13 August 2020 - 5:28 pm
- Chaos13 August 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Ambition13 August 2020 - 4:36 pm
- Insider13 August 2020 - 4:19 pm