ODM Communications Director, Philip Etale, has opened up about a Facebook user whose comment made him shed tears.
Taking to his Facebook page, Etale stated that he had made a tribute to his late friend on Wednesday, October 9, and one of his followers had made an unsettling comment.
"Yesterday I posted about the cold blood murder of my friend Emmanuel Weyusia. He was killed by thugs at his home.
"Someone called Odhiambo Ogutu in one of his comments to my post said, 'finally you have posted your forte'," part of Etale's excerpt stated.
Etale disclosed that the comment made him shed a tear because he had lost a lot of loved ones in the last five years.
"I posted here every time each one of them died. It is not a good thing to lose someone but it is wrong for one to take it like it’s a hobby letting friends know about such a loss," he added.
Etale further stated that he had forgiven Ogutu, noting that death never prepares anyone before it knocks.
The ODM Communication Director added that he had lost his mother, son, father and others in just five months.
In January 2018, Etale's father passed on after ailing in hospital. He relaid the sad news on his social media pages.
"At exactly 6:15 pm, son of the soil, my mentor, my source of inspiration, my friend, and my father went to be with the Lord. I am gutted.
"God the creator, God the taker. You have made your decision. We can't change it. R.I.P. my beloved dad. I will personally miss you," Etale posted on his Twitter.
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am
- still got it1 June 2020 - 11:21 am
- Insider1 June 2020 - 9:57 am
- hard pass1 June 2020 - 9:24 am