Olympic champion Eliud Kipchoge left a crowd in stitches after giving tactful response to international journalists.
After winning the INEOS 1:59 Challenge, the 34-year-old athlete had a post-race press conference where he gave journalists from different media houses a chance to ask him questions.
As he was speaking, a reporter from the New Yorker asked him why he looked distraught midway through the race.
"Congratulations Eliud. The moment around halfway, it looked as if you were feeling a little bit uncomfortable for a little period.
"Is that true or did you have a moment in the race where you felt uncomfortable and if so, how did you prove resilient to that," he posed.
Kipchoge simply stated that "it's untrue." His answer could have implied that the reporter had his wild imaginations.
Those who had gathered in the room bust out in laughter after his response.
Billionaire James Arthur Radcliffe, who was seated next to Kipchoge chimed in and told him that his joke was good.
Watch the video below:
- Imagetroops24 February 2020 - 5:23 pm
- ImageBrace Yourselves24 February 2020 - 5:07 pm
- ImageI'm not afraid24 February 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Imageswitching lanes24 February 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Imagebizarre24 February 2020 - 3:28 pm
- ImageLife-Threatening24 February 2020 - 3:41 pm
- Imagewhat next?24 February 2020 - 3:00 pm
- Imagesmart business24 February 2020 - 2:06 pm
- ImageKenyans Asks24 February 2020 - 5:51 pm
- Imageballers24 February 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Imagebold24 February 2020 - 12:59 pm
- ImageUnsettling24 February 2020 - 12:48 pm