Rarieda MP Otiende Amollo, on Tuesday, October 15, launched an onslaught against President Uhuru Kenyatta following Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko's lavish parties abroad.
While appearing on NTV's morning show, the soft-spoken lawmaker claimed that Kenyans who supported Uhuru in 2017 should enjoy the current regime's actions and stop whining.
To justify his statement, the legislator explained that it was the voters who got the regime into power in the first place and should be wiser next time.
"All the people who voted for Jubilee should celebrate what they voted for.
"When you see Sonko dancing, that is what you voted for. When the public debt rises that is what you voted for," stated the MP.
Over the past week, Sonko has been under heavy criticism over chaos at City Hall while he posted videos, seemingly enjoying himself outside the country.
On Saturday, October 12, the county boss shared a video of himself having a good time in Dubai where he reportedly stopped over from an official trip in Paris, France.
Sonko, who was accompanied by prominent businessman Stanley Livondo, was ushered into the VIP section of Cavalli Club where they partied through the night.
At some point, the master of ceremonies blurted, "Welcome Mike Mbuvi Sonko, governor of the great city of Nairobi."
Several television screens in the luxurious club also displayed his name.
- the journey25 May 2020 - 3:26 pm
- Protests25 May 2020 - 3:12 pm
- Clarification25 May 2020 - 2:36 pm
- next level25 May 2020 - 1:50 pm
- Extreme Measures25 May 2020 - 1:03 pm
- coming clean25 May 2020 - 12:40 pm
- winning25 May 2020 - 11:48 am
- Head On25 May 2020 - 11:08 am
- Vaccine25 May 2020 - 10:59 am
- Saddening25 May 2020 - 10:07 am
- helping hand25 May 2020 - 9:55 am
- Poisoned25 May 2020 - 8:50 am