Oscar Sudi Speaks Out Over Stripping Odinga's Honour for Kipchoge
Kapseret MP Oscar Sudi took to social media to speak against a post doing rounds, alleging that he had called for a change of name for one of the streets in Eldoret Town.
Sudi, posted a screenshot of a message alleging that he wanted Oginga Odinga Street renamed in favour of iconic athlete, Eliud Kipchoge.
The close ally of Deputy President William Ruto blasted the perpetrators of the message, calling them out for fake news on Wednesday, October 16.
"Ignore such idle busybodies," Sudi reacted.
The message stated as follows.
"We will rename Oginga Odinga Street in Eldoret to Eliud Kipchoge Avenue. The name Odinga is cancer and a curse in our ears here in Eldoret - Oscar Sudi," the harsh message read, in what appeared to be an alleged quote box of the legislator.
Kenya world record holder Eliud Kipchoge on Saturday, October 12, successfully completed the INEOS 1:59 challenge.
He became the first human to run a 42-kilometre race in under 2 hours: (1:59:40).
He quietly jetted back into the country, on the morning of Wednesday, October 16, after an impressive show in Vienna.
The champion arrived in Kenya at around 6:18 a.m. without the pomp and glamour that he left with on Monday, October 7.
- 15 November 2019 - 2:30 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 3:29 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 2:32 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 3:18 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 3:00 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 1:57 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 1:34 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 1:11 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 1:04 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 12:41 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 12:22 pm
- 15 November 2019 - 11:04 am