Former Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka's youngest son, Klein Kalonzo launched his music career in 2014 under the stage name, K-Deuce.
Media reports indicate that Klein founded his own studio, Heart Beats Studios, where he doubles up as a rapper and a producer. He hired famous music group, Camp Mulla's former producer, Kanyeria to work with him at the studio.
As far as music achievements are concerned, Klein was one of the rappers that graced the Franco cypher, a hip hop tribute to Congolese rhumba music legend Franco.
The cypher, produced by Niaje Music Production, featured award-winning rapper Khaligraph Jones, Kanyeria, Kristoff, RD and Pro.
In 2015, Klein released a song titled, Looking Up, in which he featured a group of rappers who went by the alias, Dandora Music. The video of the song was also shot in Dandora.
Klein studied Journalism at the University of Nairobi and graduated in 2014.
However, not much can be anticipated for his political career though rumours emerged that Klein was set to grace the political arena after former Mwingi North MP, John Manuve left Wiper Party in 2017.
Manuve alleged that Wiper Party leader, Kalonzo Musyoka was grooming his son Klein to run for the Mwingi North constituency parliamentary seat.,
- tragedy9 August 2020 - 10:35 am
- The Truth9 August 2020 - 9:29 am
- 2022 Politics9 August 2020 - 8:46 am
- Shattering ceilings9 August 2020 - 7:49 am
- Commendable9 August 2020 - 7:28 am
- Troubled9 August 2020 - 7:14 am
- heavy hitter8 August 2020 - 7:58 pm
- in hindsight8 August 2020 - 7:32 pm
- changing lives8 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- emotional8 August 2020 - 5:57 pm
- woman of steel8 August 2020 - 4:35 pm
- Amen!8 August 2020 - 4:50 pm